Property courtesy of Berglolyn West Realty Via Northwest Multiple Listing Service 7/18/2019 11:23:00 AM
3 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful home in a quiet setting, yet close to Freeland's amentities. Enjoy the beautiful green scenery from a large wrap-around deck that includes a hot-tub. Tons of natural light streams in from the north and west facing wall of windows. The kitchen showcases custom cherry cabinetry and granite counters, with a beautiful travertine tile back-splash. Sturdy tigerwood hardwood floors throughout. The open floorplan & lower rec room allows plenty of room for entertaining.
||5750 Horseshoe Lane
Assigned School Zones
- Buyer To Verify
- Buyer To Verify
- So. Whidbey High
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Wet Bar, Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(S), Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Hot Tub/Spa, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-In Closet
- Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, See Remarks
- Stove/Free Standing, Wall
- Garden Space, Level, Sloped, Woodedcable Tv, Deck, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Patio, Propane, Rv Parking
- Dead End Street,Open Space,Paved Street,Secluded
Property courtesy of Berglolyn West Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from Northwest Multiple Listing Service. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Listings provided by Northwest Multiple Listing Service are marked with the green "three trees" logo. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Compass, are indicated by detailed information about them such as the name of the listing firms. Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Compass and should be verified by the buyer. Copyright© 2019 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.